There are two ways to assemble accessories for Spectra pumps: use original accessories or switch to Maymom Spectra accessories.
The full list of accessories can be found as options of a single product:
So you will need:
- Backflow Protector (2 pack)
- One of the breast shields (2-pack) - choose your size
- Tubing (2 pack)
- Valves (2 pack)
- T-connector (1-pack) - for M1 only
You will also need Spectra bottles to pump into:
You can also use Avent bottles.
If your nipple size is 28mm, you can also buy a full list of these accessories as a single set:
Customers choose to switch to Maymom accessories because Maymom offers a wider range of breast shield sizes and also because Maymom uses better quality plastic (compared to Spectra).
Here is what you will need:
- Two of Maymom Spectra breast shields: https://www.pupsikstudio.com/maymom-breastshield-for-spectra-with-valve-and-membrane.htm
- Backflow protectors (2-pack): either Spectra's https://www.pupsikstudio.com/spectra-spare-parts-accessories-backflow-protector-2-pk.html or Maymom's https://www.pupsikstudio.com/maymom-pump-kit-backflow-protectors-for-spectra-breastpump-2-pack.html
- This valves and membrane set: https://www.pupsikstudio.com/maymom-replacement-valves-membranes-medela-breastpump.html. Alternatively, you can also use Medela valves and membranes: https://www.pupsikstudio.com/medela-2-valves-2-membranes.html
- Original Spectra Tubing (2-pack): https://www.pupsikstudio.com/spectra-spare-parts-accessories-tubing-2-pk.html
- Original Spectra T-connector: https://www.pupsikstudio.com/spectra-spare-parts-accessories-t-connector-1-piece.html
- Narrow neck bottles to pump into. We offer a wide Medela range of these, here are some examples: